Tuesday 26 January 2010

Good going for a Tuesday


...Will Sleep Cycle for iPhone change my life by allowing me to get out of bed in the mornings?... Which wedding dress... I'm heading for the shock of my life when we have children, the lack of sleep may finish me off... I love my wedding invitations, but which wedding dress??... Cocktails tonight with the girls... Will today be a good day? Please not too many incomprehensible sentences... will I be able to sneak off for lunch on my own to read my book, or will I have to dash around doing things... take book just in case... Which wedding dress?... I love my wedding invitations... I seem to be out of bed early enough to be fiddling around on the Internet, and with both eyes open, and clothes on, and breakfast eaten... maybe it is working... good going for a Tuesday morning.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...