Sunday 30 May 2010

Parisian packaging


I love a shop which knows how to wrap its customers' purchases, I have even been known to pretend the item I am buying was a gift, just to have it wrapped up. L'oeuf Paris, in trendy South Pigalle (...SoPi?) surpassed itself for fabulous wrapping this weekend. Not only did I get a free sweetie to decorate my purchase, but it was heat-sealed into a plastic box.


Looking at the size of the ring I had bought (tiny gold rope, made into a bow! diamanté!) I am not sure whether such efforts are sublime or ridiculous.

Fabulous, in any case.

1 comment:

Sweet Olive Press | Helen said...

Oh my goodness! I am a big believer in packaging as part of the purchase experience... but... maybe they need a variety of box sizes? That one does seems a bit excessive, especially in terms of the amount of plastic.
But an adorable concept!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...