Tuesday 29 January 2008

My god, I've just discovered via the television that in France you can buy pea and carrot balls, fashioned to looks like large peas and... balls of mashed-up carrot. Mothers of the blogosphere, would you buy these little balls rather than actual vegetables for your child? (What? Why?) This from a country that looks down on fish and chips eaten out of a newspaper dripping with vinegar on a British beach in a bracing wind.

So that was a shock, but I'm getting over it with the help of a hunk of camembert. I managed to compose myself long enough to list this cute lipstick holder on pinkmilkvintage.

You don't get my lippie with it I'm afraid, but continuing the pea theme, featured in the shop is the owl & the pussycat ring (who as we know went to sea in a beautiful pea-green boat). More has been added to the Sale Rail too, so make sure you take a look.

Hopefully in between flat-hunting, overtime and festivities for D's birthday (which look likely to run from Friday to Monday and include poker, friends, champagne, a rather fab-looking looking hotel and a large forest for some healthy walks in the fresh air), I'll find the time to blog again soon. If anyone has tried the pea-balls, I'd be interested to hear how you got on.

2 comments:

Heidijayhawk said...

pea balls? seriously?! who thinks of this stuff?

Elisabeth said...

Pea and carrot balls? That's just wrong...!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...