Thursday 4 November 2010

Your own little Paris


My Little Paris sort son livre from mylittleparis on Vimeo.

I love My Little Paris. My little heart skips with joy when I see an iPhone alert with a new little insider idea. When I came back from Bangalore with freshly threaded eyebrows - and a slightly raised pain threshold - My Little Paris came up trumps, with an authentic bon adresse for, threading near La Chapelle. Arriving home frazzled after a long day, My Little Paris added a touch of glam to my bubble bath with the perfect bathtime playlist. Exclusive offers (My Little brunch at Boucheron, anyone?) are tailor-made for girls like us and the whole site is wrapped up in the gorgeously chic artwork of Japanese illustrator Kanako.

A Paris (and Marseilles, and Lyons) must-have... also available in English for expats and Parisiennes by proxy. And now there is a whole book, at the top of My Little Christmas list.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...